Naked Evil / Exorcism at Midnight
LOW STOCK: Only 3 copies left
|You Save:||$17.01 (68% Off)|
Available: Usually ships in 1-3 business days
More products that might interest you:
- "Naked Evil" presented in B&W
- "Exorcism at Midnight" is color and color-tined.
- Rated: PG
- Run Time: 2 hours, 48 minutes
- Video: Black & White / Color
- Released: September 10, 2002
- Originally Released: 1966
- Label: Image Entertainment
- Encoding: Region 1 (USA & Canada)
- Packaging: Keep Case
- Aspect Ratio: Full Frame - 1.33
- Dolby Digital Mono - English
- Additional Release Material:
- Trailers: Original Theatrical Trailer
- Audio Commentary: Sam Sherman
- Text/Photo Galleries:
Performers, Cast and Crew:
|Starring||Lawrence Tierney, Suzanne Neve & Basil Dignam|
|Directed by||Robert Day|
Two cult horror classics dealing with demonic possession and exorcism are paired in this terrifying double feature. In NAKED EVIL, death saturates a town when a bottle containing a murderous demon is opened. Two local practitioners of voodoo are the only hope in ridding the place of its streak of violent deaths. EXORCISM AT MIDNIGHT is an extended version of the first film which adds new twists and an entirely new story to the narrative.
Description by Image Entertainment:
Smash the bottle and you unleash the devil! What looks like an innocent piece of pottery filled with dust and feathers holds the key to terror in "Naked Evil," an eerie horror gem that historically preceded the black horror trend of the '70s and explored the terrifying themes of possession and exorcism years before "The Exorcist." Two street gangs are tearing apart an English town, and now one of them is turning to Jamaican black magic in the form of an "obi"--a bottle containing a ruthless demon which kills its recipient when opened. Violent deaths and graveyard desecrations lead the police to a local youth hostel, where Father Goodman and headmaster Mr. Benson--both experts in voodoo traditions--are the only chance of stopping this nameless, faceless evil! Rarely seen since its initial release, this atmospheric British blend of sin and the supernatural is presented from the finest surviving film elements. Then the story takes on a new twist in "Exorcism at Midnight," an expanded edition of the film which adds a new framing story (with "Reservoir Dogs'" Lawrence Tierney) and features surreal "Multi-Color" visual effects. Watch them both alone if you dare!
Movie Lovers' Ratings & Reviews:
Based on 3 ratings.
Based on 3 ratings.
Be the first Movie Lover to write an online review of this product!
Top ranking titles in the Horror genre:
- The Last Case of August T. Harrison (Inspired by H.P. Lovecraft) (DVD-R) ~ $5.95 on SALE
- Camp Blood 666 (DVD-R) ~ $5.95 on SALE
Roger Corman Drive-In Collection (6-DVD)
$6.29 Super Savings
- Zombiethon (DVD) ~ $1.98 on SALE
- Redneck Zombies (20th Anniversary Edition) (DVD + CD Soundtrack) ~ $1.98 on SALE