- Rated: R
- Closed captioning available
- Run Time: 1 hours, 40 minutes
- Video: Color
- Released: July 20, 1999
- Originally Released: 1999
- Label: Universal Studios
- Encoding: Region 1 (USA & Canada)
- Packaging: Keep Case
- Single Side - Dual Layer
- Aspect Ratio: Anamorphic Widescreen - 2.35
- Aspect Ratio: Letterbox - 2.35
- Additional Release Material:
- Film Highlights
- Trailers: Original Theatrical Trailer
- Text/Photo Galleries:
- Production Notes
- Biographies: Cast & Crew
Performers, Cast and Crew:
Sight and Sound - 06/??/1999
"...Jamie Lee Curtis and Joanna Pacula form a macho team with enough spirit to fight off all contenders..."
Los Angeles Times - 01/18/1999
"...An unpretentious, amusing thrill-a-minute sci-fi horror thriller....Cheng's stunning production design is equaled by the contributions of the various special effects crews..."
Passengers of a tugboat take refuge in a supposedly abandoned Russian research vessel to wait out a storm in the middle of the Atlantic. Little do they know that the crew has been killed by an alien life form which looks at humans as a virus to be eliminated. The elimination is done by combining parts of human bodies with machinery to create deadly life-exterminating creatures. From the producer of ALIENS and based on a series from Dark Horse Comics.