Calvin and the Colonel, Volume 2 (Lost Cartoon Classics)
|You Save:||$2.03 (25% Off)|
or Mix & Match 10 Alpha DVDs for $39.90
- Run Time: 1 hours, 40 minutes
- Video: Black & White
- Encoding: Region 0 (Worldwide)
- Released: December 20, 2016
- Originally Released: 1961
- Label: Alpha Video
Performers, Cast and Crew:
|Directed by||Chuck McKimson & John Walker|
|Produced by||Joe Connelly & Bob Mosher|
|Voice:||Freeman Gosden, Charles Correll, Paul Frees, Olan Soule, Virginia Gregg & Joe Flynn|
Description by OLDIES.com:
SYCAMORE LODGE: Calvin buys a summer cabin from the Colonel, not realizing that it's flooded.
WHEELING AND DEALING: When his nephew wrecks his car, the Colonel uses it as an opportunity to pull an insurance scam.
SISTER SUE'S SWEETHEART: The Colonel panics over his mother-in-law's impending marriage.
NEPHEW NEWTON'S FORTUNE: A lethargic relative of the Colonel's is unknowingly sitting on a fortune.
Movie Lovers' Ratings & Reviews:
DVD quality is very good BUT the inclusion of commercials is somewhat annoying.. I would recommend this release to any fan of classic TV animation.
- Sales Rank: 1,082
- UPC: 089218789792
- Shipping Weight: 0.25/lbs (approx)
- International Shipping: 1 item
Alpha Video Labels:
- Aces and Eights (DVD) ~ $5.95 on SALE
- Aces Wild / Wild Mustang (DVD-R) ~ $5.95 on SALE
- Art Acord Double Feature: Fighters of the Saddle (Silent) / Pursued (Silent) (DVD-R) ~ $5.95 on SALE
- Across the Plains (DVD) ~ $5.95 on SALE
- Across the World (DVD-R) ~ $5.95 on SALE