- Rated: PG
- Run Time: 1 hours, 48 minutes
- Video: Color
- Released: August 29, 2006
- Originally Released: 1994
- Label: Universal Studios
- Encoding: Region 1 (USA & Canada)
- Packaging: Snap Case
- Aspect Ratio: Anamorphic Widescreen - 2.35
- Aspect Ratio: Full Frame - 1.33
- Dolby Digital 5.1 Surround - English
- Subtitles - English (SDH)
Performers, Cast and Crew:
Scott Michael Campbell,
Brian Benben &
Mary Stuart Masterson
Anne De Salvo,
Robert Klein &
As an oldtime radio station goes on the air for its first night of broadcasting, a string of murders behind the scenes threatens to shut it down. A secretary and her writer husband try to solve the mystery, but the list of colorful suspects is as long as the cast of characters at the station.
The year is 1939, and tonight Chicago radio station WBN is about to make its big debut. But as staff writer Roger is trying to persuade secretary/estranged wife Penny to come back to him, it becomes apparent that employees at the station are being murdered. When Roger is named the prime suspect he sets out to solve the mystery, despite the fact that the unfinished show is about to go on the air. Chaos, slapstick, sight gags, and one-liners reign supreme as the frightened and frantic staffers try to salvage the show. Will the beleaguered Roger clear his name -- and save his marriage -- before the night is over'
- Copyright 1994 Universal City Studios, Inc.