- Rated: R
- Run Time: 1 hours, 43 minutes
- Video: Color
- Released: September 18, 2001
- Originally Released: 1971
- Label: Universal Studios
- Encoding: Region 1 (USA & Canada)
- Packaging: Keep Case
- Collectors Edition
- Aspect Ratio: Full Frame - 1.33
- Additional Release Material:
- Introduction: Clint Eastwood - Director
- Text/Photo Galleries:
- Production Notes
- Biographies: Cast & Crew
Performers, Cast and Crew:
Entertainment Weekly - 09/06/1996
Clint Eastwood's first film as a director is a good one with adequate suspense and some timely shocks to keep the story moving. He plays a disc jockey plagued by a female fan who loves him to death... See FATAL ATTRACTION for an interesting comparison. Features the Roberta Flack song "The First Time Ever I Saw Your Face."
A dangerously psychotic woman becomes jealously fixated on a radio disc jockey, begins following him around, and threatens not only his life, but those closest to him.
- Theatrical Release: November 12, 1971
- Directorial debut for actor Clint Eastwood.
- Director, Don Siegel, has a bit part as Murphy, the Bartender.
- Jack Kosslyn was the dialogue coach, and also played the cab driver.