- Rated: PG-13
- Run Time: 1 hours, 20 minutes
- Video: Color
- Encoding: Region 1 (USA & Canada)
- Released: October 30, 2007
- Originally Released: 2003
- Label: Timeless Media Group
- Packaging: Keep Case
- Aspect Ratio: Full Frame - 1.33
- Additional Release Material:
- Featurette: "Master D.J. Kim's Combat"
Performers, Cast and Crew:
When the military invented a brain chip as part of an experiment to create a new breed of soldiers, they never thought it would get stolen by one of their own--especially not for the reasons this thief has. He isn't interested in selling the device, but using it to save his mortally wounded brother. When the lab figures out what's happened, they decide to use it as an opportunity to test their project in the field, leaving one man to regain his identity while being caught up in a high-tech experiment that was supposed to save his life.