- Rated: R
- Run Time: 1 hours, 40 minutes
- Video: Color
- Released: September 7, 2004
- Originally Released: 1978
- Label: Universal Studios
- Encoding: Region 1 (USA & Canada)
- Packaging: Keep Case
Performers, Cast and Crew:
Architect Maggie Walsh (Katharine Ross) and her boyfriend Pete Danner (Sam Elliott) travel to England for a vacation prior to starting a mysterious job that has lured them away from America. Once there, they have a motorcycle accident and are taken to the estate of a strange gentleman in the remote English countryside, supposedly just for tea. However, to their surprise they find that not only was their arrival expected, but also that other guests have been invited as well. Their skepticism soon turns to terror and horror when the guests start dying in odd and violent fashions, until it becomes obvious that Maggie has been chosen for a supernatural legacy left by the mysterious owner of the estate.
Haunted Houses |
Horror Movies |
Sci-Fi / Horror / Fantasy
- Shot on location in England, using Rank color.
- Additional cast: William Abney (Butler), Patsy Smart (Cook), and Marianne Broome (Maria).
- Sound editor was John Ireland, costumes by Shura Cohen.
- Copyright 1979 Pethurst, Ltd.