- Rated: PG-13
- Run Time: 2 hours, 9 minutes
- Video: Color
- Released: October 4, 2005
- Originally Released: 2005
- Label: Universal Studios
- Encoding: Region 1 (USA & Canada)
- Packaging: Snap Case
- Aspect Ratio: Full Frame - 1.33
- Dolby Digital 5.1 Surround - English
- Dolby Digital 5.1 Surround - French
- Dolby Digital 5.1 Surround - Spanish
- Subtitles - French - Optional
- Subtitles - Spanish - Optional
- Additional Release Material:
- Alternate Ending
- Deleted Scenes
- Audio Commentary: Sydney Pollack - Director
- Sydney Pollack at Work: From Concept to Cutting Room
- Interpreting Pan & Scan vs. Widescreen
- A Day in the Life of Real Interpreters
- The Ultimate Movie Set: The United Nations
Performers, Cast and Crew:
Uncut - 05/01/2005
"Pollock has pulled off an old-fashioned-seatbelt-tightener."
Entertainment Weekly - 04/29/2005
"Among its many accomplishments, this capacious and worldly drama directed by Sydney Pollack is a serious invitation -- a mature filmmaker's exhortation, really -- for Americans to engage globally..."
USA Today - 04/22/2005
"Kidman piles on dimensions to her character the more we learn about her spotty political past..."
Rolling Stone - 05/05/2005
"The first film ever to be shot inside the United Nations is a hot-button political thriller with a sharp, timely sting..."
Premiere - 11/01/2005
3 stars out of 4 -- "Kidman is wholly immersed, matching Sean Penn, as the Secret Service agent investigating her claim, intense glower for intense glower."