- Rated: PG
- Run Time: 1 hours, 24 minutes
- Video: Color
- Released: March 1, 2005
- Originally Released: 1990
- Label: Universal Studios
- Encoding: Region 1 (USA & Canada)
- Packaging: Snap Case
- Aspect Ratio: Anamorphic Widescreen - 2.35
- Dolby Digital 2.0 - English
Performers, Cast and Crew:
As an overworked widower, Elliot Hopper is on the verge of completing a major business deal when he takes a harrowing taxi ride that ends at the bottom of the river. Now a ghost, he must learn how to be seen and heard so he can take care of his family.
Elliot has a high-powered corporate job and a house full of kids to manage all on his own. So when he's caught in a fatal taxi fender-bender it's more than just a travesty -- it's a terrible inconvenience. Death will have to wait until Elliot gets his house, his career and his love-life in order.
Family Interaction |
- Cos didn't have much luck with his post COSBY SHOW film career, and GHOST DAD was his last starring vehicle. Rated only slightly higher than his previous big-screen debacle, LEONARD PART 6, GHOST DAD proved once and for all that Cos lost his knack for choosing big screen roles after the early 80s.