- Rated: Unrated
- Run Time: 1 hours, 55 minutes
- Video: Color
- Released: May 26, 1998
- Originally Released: 1994
- Label: Universal Studios
Encoding: Region 1 (USA & Canada) Encoding
Packaging: Keep Case
Aspect Ratio: Widescreen
Contains additional erotic footage
Performers, Cast and Crew:
New York Times - 02/11/1994
"...[Basinger and Baldwin's] appeal as a couple of gorgeous outlaws is the main reason to see this sleek, entertaining remake....[The stars] have the wit and unabashed vanity to give this update a cynical 90's flavor..."
Variety - 02/14/1994
"...Baldwin fills the bill perfectly well....Madsen fashions a villain you love to hate..."
Los Angeles Times - 02/11/1994
"...A perfectly respectable thriller....As crisp and efficient as the crime it depicts..."
A high-powered remake of Sam Peckinpah's 1972 version of the Jim Thompson crime novel. Bank robber Doc McCoy, is sprung from a Mexican jail, through the efforts of his wife Carol, for services to be rendered in a complicated heist. However, the job turns out be a double-cross, and the two are forced to keep one step ahead of a mobster's hired gun in order to make it across the border into Mexico for safety.
Love Story |
Organized Crime |
Theatrical Release |
- Additional cast: Royce D. Applegate (Gun shop salesman) and Daniel Villareal (Mendoza).
- The unrated version contains footage not seen in the domestic release.
- Copyright 1994 Largo Entertainment (North America), Victor Company of Japan, Ltd. (Japan), Largo International N.V. (all other territories).
- Rated BBFC 18 by the British Board of Film Classification.