- Rated: R
- Closed captioning available
- Run Time: 1 hours, 25 minutes
- Video: Color
- Released: June 30, 1998
- Originally Released: 1996
- Label: Universal Studios
- Encoding: Region 1 (USA & Canada)
- Packaging: Keep Case
- Single Side - Single Layer
- Aspect Ratio: Anamorphic Widescreen - 2.35
- Aspect Ratio: Letterbox - 2.35
- Dolby Digital 5.1 - English
- Dolby Surround - French
- Additional Release Material:
- Trailers: Original Theatrical Trailer
- Text/Photo Galleries:
- Production Notes
- Biographies: Cast & Crew
Performers, Cast and Crew:
An undercover cop tries to bring his criminal former best friend from Arizona to California to turn state's evidence against a drug kingpin. Now bitter enemies, the two are being pursued by assassins hired by the drug lord to ensure they never get the chance to testify.
Archie and Jack become friends while working for drug kingpin Frank Colton. However, Jack is an undercover cop, preparing a sting against Colton. The bust fails, and a betrayed Archie and Colton flee.
Months later, Archie decides to turn himself in. Strangely enough, he wants to be escorted cross-country by his ex-friend Jack, who reluctantly agrees.
But during their trek, the bickering pair find themselves targeted by assassins -- courtesy of a vengeful Frank Colton.
- Released theatrically in the USA September 6, 1996.
- Color by DeLuxe.
- Additional cast: Jeep Swenson (Bledsoe), and Allen Covert (Detective Jones).