- Rated: R
- Run Time: 1 hours, 40 minutes
- Video: Color
- Released: December 14, 2004
- Originally Released: 1981
- Label: Universal Studios
- Encoding: Region 1 (USA & Canada)
- Packaging: Snap Case
- Aspect Ratio: Full Frame - 1.33
Performers, Cast and Crew:
Variety - 03/11/1981
"...Dennis Quaid has some terrific moments....Particularly energetic supporting turns..."
After a long time employee complains about being denied a promotion, the company he works for demotes him to the position of night manager in an all-night drug store. His apparent loss turns out to be his gain, however, when he befriends the nutty clientele of the store.
A married middle-aged man leaves his wife and job for a younger woman and a new way of life. Unexpectedly, the woman whom the man takes up with has been dating his son, which causes yet another family rift. As it turns out, the woman is hardly ideal, but rather a tacky, married, San Fernando Valley girl.
Character Study |
Love Story |
- "All Night Long" is the American film debut of French filmmaker Jean-Claude Tramont. His previous film was the feature "Focal Point." The film marks Gene Hackman's return to the screen after a two-year hiatus.
- Barbra Streisand took over the role of Cheryl Gibbons from Lisa Eichhorn shortly after production started.