- Rated: Not Rated
- Run Time: 1 hours, 31 minutes
- Video: Color
- Encoding: Region 1 (USA & Canada)
- Released: August 7, 2007
- Originally Released: 1965
- Label: Warner Home Video
- Aspect Ratio: Full Frame - 1.33
- Aspect Ratio: Widescreen - 2.35
Performers, Cast and Crew:
Elvis just happens to land a summer job working at a dude ranch completely staffed by pretty cowgirls, but falls in love with the club's lovely owner. Featured hits include "Slowly But Surely," "Put the Blame on Me" and "Night Riders."
To kill time and earn some money before the rodeo season, singing cowboy Lonnie Beale finds work as a wrangler on an exclusive health ranch in Arizona.
Although he sets the hearts of many women aflutter with his songs and style, Lonnie falls for Vera, a beautiful health therapist. Their mutual affection deepens, but things are not what they seem.
Lonnie realizes that Vera is being targeted by thugs who want a treasure map that she received after her grandfather died. The map illustrates the hideaway in which a treasure in gold is apparently kept.
This discovery leads Lonnie and Vera on a quest for the fortune due to her -- and away from the bad men trying to commandeer it.
Elvis Presley |
- Additional cast: Jocelyn Lane (Pam Merritt); Barbara Werle (Barbara); Inez Pedroza (Ophelia); Louie Elias (Jerry -- the groom); Robert Hoy (Henry -- the gardener); Dorothy Konrad (Mrs. Dabney).
- Additional crew: Ben Schwalb (producer).
- Songs include: "It's a Long, Lonely Highway," "It Feels So Right," "Easy Question," "Dirty, Dirty Feeling," "Put the Blame on Me," "I'm Yours," "Night Rider," "I Feel I've Known You Forever," and "Slowly But Surely."
- Filmed in Panavision. Color by DeLuxe.