- Rated: G
- Run Time: 1 hours, 34 minutes
- Video: Color
- Encoding: Region 1 (USA & Canada)
- Released: August 7, 2007
- Originally Released: 1968
- Label: Warner Home Video
- Aspect Ratio: Full Frame - 1.33
- Aspect Ratio: Widescreen - 2.39
Performers, Cast and Crew:
With fellow heartthrob Nancy Sinatra riding shotgun, Elvis Presley moves to the fast lane in this action/comedy set in the world of stock car racing. Steve Grayson (Elvis) has long been king of the race track, so he's surprised when the IRS--in the person of slinky agent Susan Jacks (Sinatra)--starts breathing down his neck about $145,000 in unpaid taxes. The stock car star learns that his manager has been blowing his contest winnings at a racing arena of another kind, betting on horses. Now Steve must win all of his races not only to keep his title, but to pay his debt to the Taxman.
- Additional cast: Carl Ballantine (Birdie Kebner); Victoria Meyerink (Ellie Esterlake); Poncie Ponce (Juan Medala); Christopher West (Billie Jo); Miss Beverly Hills (Mary Ann); Harper Carter (Ted Simmons); Bob Harris (Lloyd Meadows); Michele Newman (Debbie); Courtney Brown (Carrie); Dana Brown (Billie); Patti Jean Keith (Annie); Gari Hardy (Dumb Blonde); Charlotte Considine (Lori); Sandy Reed (Race Announcer).
- Additional crew: Phillip Shuken (screenplay); Richard Farrell (editor); Dale Hutchinson (assistant director); Carroll L. Shepphird (special visual effects).
- Color by Metrocolor.
- Shot on location in Charlotte, North Carolina at the Charlotte Speedway.