- Rated: G
- Run Time: 1 hours, 34 minutes
- Video: Color
- Encoding: Region 1 (USA & Canada)
- Released: August 7, 2007
- Originally Released: 1968
- Label: Warner Home Video
- Aspect Ratio: Full Frame - 1.33
- Aspect Ratio: Widescreen - 2.39
Performers, Cast and Crew:
With fellow heartthrob Nancy Sinatra riding shotgun, Elvis Presley moves to the fast lane in this action/comedy set in the world of stock car racing. Steve Grayson (Elvis) has long been king of the race track, so he's surprised when the IRS--in the person of slinky agent Susan Jacks (Sinatra)--starts breathing down his neck about $145,000 in unpaid taxes. The stock car star learns that his manager has been blowing his contest winnings at a racing arena of another kind, betting on horses. Now Steve must win all of his races not only to keep his title, but to pay his debt to the Taxman.
Elvis Presley |
Rags To Riches |
- Additional cast: Carl Ballantine (Birdie Kebner); Victoria Meyerink (Ellie Esterlake); Poncie Ponce (Juan Medala); Christopher West (Billie Jo); Miss Beverly Hills (Mary Ann); Harper Carter (Ted Simmons); Bob Harris (Lloyd Meadows); Michele Newman (Debbie); Courtney Brown (Carrie); Dana Brown (Billie); Patti Jean Keith (Annie); Gari Hardy (Dumb Blonde); Charlotte Considine (Lori); Sandy Reed (Race Announcer).
- Additional crew: Phillip Shuken (screenplay); Richard Farrell (editor); Dale Hutchinson (assistant director); Carroll L. Shepphird (special visual effects).
- Color by Metrocolor.
- Shot on location in Charlotte, North Carolina at the Charlotte Speedway.