Blu-ray Disc Features:
- Rated: PG-13
- Run Time: 1 hours, 39 minutes
- Video: Black & White / Color
- Released: July 21, 2009
- Originally Released: 1988
- Label: Paramount
- Encoding: Region 1 (USA & Canada)
- Dolby Digital EX 6.1 - English
- DTS Surround ES 6.1 - English
- Subtitles - English, Spanish
Performers, Cast and Crew:
New York Times - 11/04/1988
"...Remarkable intimacy....U2's music speaks...for itself..."
Follow the Grammy Award-winning band on their musical journey from its native Ireland through the United States - along the streets of Harlem; behind the gates of Elvis Presley's Graceland; into a recording session at the legendary Sun Studios; and center stage at an impromptu live concert in downtown San Francisco. Contains nine songs not included on the hit soundtrack.