- Rated: R
- Run Time: 1 hours, 25 minutes
- Video: Color
- Encoding: Region 1 (USA & Canada)
- Released: July 6, 2004
- Originally Released: 1996
- Label: Allumination
- Packaging: Keep Case
- Aspect Ratio: Full Frame - 1.33
Performers, Cast and Crew:
Frank Kramer (John Rubenstein) is a rich and famous New York lawyer whose privileged life is shattered when a gang of ruthless criminals abduct his teenage daughter. As the kidnappers--led by the mysteriously motivated Matty (Sam Rockwell)--goad Kramer on a harrowing wild goose chase through the metropolitan jungle of New York City, the elitist lawyer is forced to confront the lives of the poor and underprivileged in a way he has never before experienced.
The daughter of smug, upper-crust businessman Frank Kramer has just been kidnapped. But the abductors, who have a score to settle with Kramer, want more than just a hefty ransom payment. They send him on an elaborate wild goose chase to receive his instructions, forcing him to run from one pay phone to another -- through some very seedy sections of New York City. Will Kramer survive his mission' And will he get his daughter back... alive'
Character Study |
Kidnapping And Missing Persons |
Law / Lawyers |
New York City |
- Released theatrically in New York City, November 1, 1996.
- Screened at the 1995 Hamptons Film Festival.
- Additional cast: Amber Kain (Ruby); Jane Lanier (Carol); Christopher J. Quinn (Joey).
- Additional credits: Rocky Collins (producer); Jennifer L. Pearlman (executive producer); Adam Lichtenstein (editor/associate producer) and Thom Powers (associate producer).
- An Injosho Films presentation in association with Elevator Pictures.