- Rated: Unrated
- Run Time: 1 hours, 23 minutes
- Video: Color
- Released: October 1, 2002
- Originally Released: 1957
- Label: Warner Home Video
- Encoding: Region 1 (USA & Canada)
- Packaging: Snap Case
- Aspect Ratio: Letterbox - 1.85
- Aspect Ratio: Widescreen - 1.85
- Additional Release Material:
- Trailers: Original Theatrical Trailer
- Film Highlights: Select Cast
Performers, Cast and Crew:
Young Victor Frankenstein, son of the famous scientist, sets out to recreate his father's diabolical experiment. The baron becomes obsessed and develops a homicidal nature resulting in the deaths of many townsfolk leading up to a climactic confrontation with the monster and his maker. A terrifying twist on the famous Mary Shelley tale presented by Hammer Film Productions.
Hammer Films' re-telling of the tale of Dr. Frankenstein. The infamous scientist used bloody limbs and organs to create a living being, and ended up with a creature that had the body of a man and the twisted mind of a monster.
- First in a series of seven "Frankenstein" movies produced by Hammer Films.
- Make-up by Jack Pierce, who did the make-up for the original, 1931 version of "Frankenstein".