- Rated: PG
- Closed captioning available
- Run Time: 1 hours, 30 minutes
- Video: Color
- Released: June 1, 2000
- Originally Released: 1996
- Label: Warner Home Video
- Encoding: Region 1 (USA & Canada)
- Packaging: Snap Case
- Aspect Ratio: Letterbox - 1.85
- Dolby Digital Surround 5.1 - English
- Additional Release Material:
- Original Theatrical Trailer
- Trailers for other Morgan Creek Films
- Scene Access
- Animated Interactive Menus
Performers, Cast and Crew:
A novelist returns to his former school as a teacher only to discover that his high school nemesis, the bully called "Fang," is the shop teacher. Predictably, the two men revert to their childhood roles, and childish antics ensue.
Way back in 1970, nerdy 10-year-old David was constantly bullied by Roscoe. But when Davey found out that his family was moving to a new locale, he seized the opportunity to snitch on Roscoe, who had committed a petty crime.
It is now 25 years later, and David has just returned to his old hometown. Ironically, his teenage son Ben begins bullying another kid -- whose father just happens to be Roscoe! And Roscoe certainly hasn't forgotten that David snitched on him all those years ago. Even if the two men are now adults, they can't resist engaging in a series of malevolent practical jokes. Will David and Roscoe EVER bury the hatchet'
- Released in the USA January 26, 1996. The film grossed
$2 million domestically.
- Produced in association with Lee Rich Productions.
- Additional cast: Justin Jon Ross (Young David); Michael Zwiener (Young Rosco); Matthew Slowik; C.J. Grayson; Grant Hoover; Bill Dow; Susan Bain; Christine Willes; Ingrid Torrance.
- Soundtrack on Scotti Bros./P.A.R. Records in association with Morgan Creek Records.
- Copyright 1996 Morgan Creek Productions, Inc.