Batman: Training for Power - Season 1 - Volume 1
Warner Bros. DVD Clearance Sale (series)
Only 6 copies left
|CYBER WEEK SALE:||$5.98 Limited Time Only|
|You Save:||$9 (60% Off)|
Available: Usually ships in 1-3 business days
- Rated: Not Rated
- Closed captioning available
- Run Time: 1 hours, 3 minutes
- Video: Color
- Released: May 24, 2005
- Originally Released: 2004
- Label: Warner Home Video
- Encoding: Region 1 (USA & Canada)
- Packaging: Keep Case
- Aspect Ratio: Full Frame - 1.33
- Dolby Stereo 2.0 - English, Spanish
- Subtitles - English, French, Spanish
- Additional Release Material:
- Featurette: "Building the Batman"
- Interactive Features:
- Easter Eggs
- Interactive Games: "The Batman Junior Detective Challenge"
Performers, Cast and Crew:
|Created by||Bob Kane|
BATMAN springs to animated life in this collection of three tales from the popular television show. "The Bat in the Belfry" sees the return of popular Bat-nemesis The Joker, who attempts to infect the residents of Gotham City with a noxious gas distributed via a hot air balloon. In the second episode, entitled "Traction," Bane lives up to his name and proves to be the bane of Batman's existence, especially when his body is pumped full of steroids. Finally, in "Call of the Cobblepot" another infamous BATMAN villain returns. This time it's the Penguin, who harnesses a trap to kidnap Bruce Wayne's faithful butler, Alfred, in an attempt to lure the caped crusader into his lair.
Description by Warner Home Video:
Three episodes from the all-new The Batman animated TV series available for the first time on DVD.Episode Synopses: 1) "The Bat in the Belfry": The Batman finds himself dealing with a new breed of criminal when the Joker takes over Arkham Asylum, then plans to fly a hot air balloon filled with Joker Gas, a toxin which leaves its victims in a strange rictus state and pop its contents all over Gotham! 2) "Traction": The Batman faces off with masked criminal Bane, and once Bane's Chemical steroid-infusion is activated, Batman finds himself outmatched in the Brute strength department. 3) "Call of the Cobblepot": Ozzy Cobblepot, aka Penquin, has delusions of rebuilding the last cobblepot fortune, via high-flying robberies employing various trained birds. Unaware of Cobblepot's criminal plans, Alfred finds himself in the run-down and decrepit Cobble pot mansion where he is ensnared by Ozzy. Now, Penguin will let his hungry birds feast upon Alfred, unless The Batman can rescue him in time.
Movie Lovers' Ratings & Reviews:
Based on 20 ratings.
Based on 20 ratings.
Be the first Movie Lover to write an online review of this product!
- Sales Rank: 51,512
- UPC: 012569686526
- Shipping Weight: 0.25/lbs (approx)
- International Shipping: 1 item
Batman: The Man Who Would Be Bat - Season 1 - Volume 2 (DVD)
$7.98 CYBER WEEK
- 11th Hour (DVD) ~ $3.98 CYBER WEEK
- 2001: A Space Odyssey (DVD) ~ $5.05 CYBER WEEK
- 2001: A Space Odyssey / A Clockwork Orange / The Shining (Blu-ray) ~ $16.23 CYBER WEEK
- 2001: A Space Odyssey (Special Edition) (2-DVD) ~ $21.63 CYBER WEEK
- 2010: The Year We Make Contact (DVD) ~ $5.05 CYBER WEEK
Movies & TV with some of the same main people:
- Batman: Training for Power - Season 1 - Volume 1 (DVD) ~ $5.98 CYBER WEEK
- Batman - Complete 5th Season (2-DVD) ~ $15.78 CYBER WEEK
- Batman - Complete 4th Season (2-DVD) ~ $15.71 CYBER WEEK
- Batman - Complete 3rd Season (2-DVD) ~ $16.67 CYBER WEEK
- Batman - Complete 2nd Season (2-DVD) ~ $11.98 CYBER WEEK