- Rated: R
- Closed captioning available
- Run Time: 2 hours, 13 minutes
- Video: Color
- Released: September 30, 1997
- Originally Released: 1995
- Label: Warner Home Video
- Encoding: Region 1 (USA & Canada)
- Packaging: Snap Case
- Aspect Ratio: Anamorphic Widescreen - 1.85
- Aspect Ratio: Full Frame - 1.33
- Aspect Ratio: Letterbox - 1.85
- Dolby Digital 5.1 Surround - English
- Dolby Digital Surround - French
- Interactive Features:
- Scene Access
- Interactive Menus
- Text/Photo Galleries:
Performers, Cast and Crew:
USA Today - 10/06/1995
"...A cool Euro-slick thriller..."
Variety - 10/02/1995
"...Richard Donner handles the numerous chases, pursuits and showdowns with efficient, icy expertise..."
Richard Rath is a seen-it-all, top-flight hitman, who wants out of the game. Miguel Bain is a young, hot-tempered Latin assassin, obsessed with dethroning Rath -- by killing him. Rath's final mission before retiring is to steal a computer disc, and kill its pretty-but-ditzy owner, Electra. But when Rath discovers that Bain is on the same case, he senses a set-up, so he takes Electra with him. This sets the stage for a deadly game of cat-and-mouse, in which the goal is survival....
- Released theatrically in the USA on October 6, 1995.
- Color by Technicolor.
- Produced in association with Donner/Shuler-Donner Prods.
- Rated BBFC 18 by the British Board of Film Classification.
- Additional credits: James Hapsas, Vicente Juarbe (assistant directors); Paul Pollard, Joseph Thibo, Michael Jones (camera operators); Lee Harman, Tammy Baker (makeup); Don Harper, Christopher Ward, Jeff Rona (additional music); Dick Hancock (stunt co-ordinator).