- Compilation Producer: Jeff James
- Research By: Dan Rivard
- Compilation Engineer: Debra Parkinson
- Special Thanks To Alan Bunting
- Tracks 1-4: Mono
- Tracks 5-23: Remixed into stereo
- Released: March 14, 2006
- Originally Released: 2005
- Label: Collectables Records
Description by OLDIES.com:
This is a fantastic compilation of Percy Faith's greatest releases from Columbia Records. Some of the featured songs are "La Bamba," "Hawaiian Lullaby" and the "Theme From Lawrence of Arabia."
- 1.Theme From "Advise And Consent"
- 2.Theme From "Lawrence Of Arabia"
- 3.Kurt Weill's Melody From "Mahogany"
- 4.Love Me Now
- 5.Our Language Of Love (From The Musical Production "Irma La Douce")
- 6.Bimini Goombay (Le Marchand De Bonheur)
- 7.Tia Juana
- 8.Hawaiian Lullaby
- 9.Bibao Song
- 10.Lover's Prelude
- 11.Theme From "The Last Time I Saw Archie"
- 12.The Brass Ring
- 13.Out Of This World
- 14.I Concentrate On You
- 15.Music Until Midnight (Lullaby For Adults Only)
- 16.Jacqueline's Journey
- 17.The Elephant And The Chimp (Previously Unreleased)
- 18.Perpetual Notion
- 19.The Sound Of Surf
- 20.La Bamba (Previously Unreleased)
- 21.Who's Afraid? (From "Who's Afraid Of Virginia Woolf")(Previously Unreleased)
- 22.Strangers In The Night (Previously Unreleased)
- 23.There Was A Time
This volume takes you to the heart of Percy's run of hit Columbia albums, 1959-67, the era when he really solidified his standing as an easy-listening king. Here are his lavishly produced, Faith-ful renditions of Strangers in the Night; Theme from Lawrence of Arabia; Lover's Prelude; The Brass Ring; I Concentrate on You; La Bamba; Theme from Advise and Consent , and 15 more!