- Rated: Unrated
- Run Time: 1 hours, 33 minutes
- Video: Color
- Released: September 15, 2009
- Originally Released: 2007
- Label: 20th Century Fox
- Encoding: Region 1 (USA & Canada)
- Packaging: Keep Case
- Single Side - Dual Layer
- Aspect Ratio: Widescreen - 1.78
- Dolby Digital 5.1 - English
- Dolby Digital Surround - Spanish, French
- Subtitles - English, Spanish - Optional
- Additional Release Material:
- "More Blood, More Guts: The Making of WRONG TURN 2"
- "Making Gore Look Good"
- "On Location with P-Nut"
- Forced Trailers (3)
- Product Trailer - DVD
- Joe Lynch - Director; Erica Leerhsen, Henry Rollins - Stars
- Turi Meyer, Al Septien - Screenwriters
- Easter Egg (2)
- Interactive Motion Menus
Performers, Cast and Crew:
Ultimate DVD - 11/23/2007
3 stars out of 5 -- "This entertaining sequel to the far milder 2003 retro horror is one for the gore hounds..."
WRONG TURN 2 takes similar backwoods horror flicks like TEXAS CHAINSAW MASSACRE and THE HILLS HAVE EYES as its inspiration, providing visceral thrills aplenty, and the requisite amount of dumb teenage characters. The sequel focuses on the inbred mother and father characters who are parents to the villains of the first film. In this installment, the creepy duo plague the contestants of a SURVIVOR-like reality series when they get lost in the dreaded backwoods.