- Number of Discs: 2
- Rated: R
- Closed captioning available
- Run Time: 1 hours, 48 minutes
- Video: Color
- Released: January 25, 2004
- Originally Released: 1990
- Label: Fox Searchlight
Encoding: Region 1 (USA & Canada)
Packaging: Keep Case
2 Disc Set
- DTS - English
- Dolby 5.1 - English
- Dolby Stereo - Spanish
- Dolby Surround - French
Additional Release Material:
- Audio Commentary - 1.Stephan Hopkins - Director
- Jim Thomas - Writer
- Scott Thomas - Writer
The Hunter and The Hunted
Evolutions: Play All, Main Titles:
Something on the Roof / Enemy in the Alley / Subway Showdown / Weapons of Choice: Play All
Gountlet Knives / Self Destruct / Plasma Cannon / Net Launcher / Smart Weapon / Telescoping Spear / Easter egg: Gag Reel / Promotional Gallery.
Original Theatrical Trailer, Trailer A,B,C
Original TV Spots: Weapons, Jungle Revised, Much Worse, Thrill of the Hunt, In Town
The Predator goes to Town (1990) Int'l Featurette (1990) Creating the Ultimate Hunter
Performers, Cast and Crew:
Sight and Sound - 05/01/1991
"...A machine-tooled piece of undeniable entertainment..."
The invisible creature from another world is back - but this time seeking out heat and conflict - is drawn to the gang-ruled and ravaged city of Los Angeles, 1997. The detective-lieutenant and his police force set out to capture this brutal murderer, ignoring the warnings from a mysterious government agent to stay away.
In 1997, ten years after a band of mercenaries first encountered an extraterrestrial, some mysterious force begins murdering drug dealers. Police officer Mike Harrigan goes after the culprit, but his investigation is hampered by a federal agent who has his own reasons for trying to capture the mysterious killer.
Theatrical Release |
- Sequel to the 1987 hit "Predator," starring Arnold Schwarzenegger and directed by John McTiernan. Both films were written by Jim and John Thomas and produced by Lawrence Gordon, Joel Silver, and John Davis.
- Creatures created by Stan Winston.
- Michael Mills was Makeup Supervisor for the film and Paul Abascal was Hair Styling Supervisor.
- Color by DeLuxe; shot in Panavision.