- Rated: R
- Closed captioning available
- Run Time: 1 hours, 45 minutes
- Video: Color
- Released: February 4, 2003
- Originally Released: 1990
- Label: 20th Century Fox
- Encoding: Region 1 (USA & Canada)
- Packaging: Keep Case
- Aspect Ratio: Anamorphic Widescreen - 1.85
- Aspect Ratio: Widescreen - 1.85
- Additional Release Material:
- Trailers: Original Theatrical Trailer
- PREDATOR 2: CREATING THE ULTIMATE HUNTER
- Behind the Scenes
- Scene Access
- Interactive Menus
Performers, Cast and Crew:
Sight and Sound - 05/01/1991
"...A machine-tooled piece of undeniable entertainment..."
The invisible creature from another world is back - but this time seeking out heat and conflict - is drawn to the gang-ruled and ravaged city of Los Angeles, 1997. The detective-lieutenant and his police force set out to capture this brutal murderer, ignoring the warnings from a mysterious government agent to stay away.
In 1997, ten years after a band of mercenaries first encountered an extraterrestrial, some mysterious force begins murdering drug dealers. Police officer Mike Harrigan goes after the culprit, but his investigation is hampered by a federal agent who has his own reasons for trying to capture the mysterious killer.
Theatrical Release |
- Sequel to the 1987 hit "Predator," starring Arnold Schwarzenegger and directed by John McTiernan. Both films were written by Jim and John Thomas and produced by Lawrence Gordon, Joel Silver, and John Davis.
- Creatures created by Stan Winston.
- Michael Mills was Makeup Supervisor for the film and Paul Abascal was Hair Styling Supervisor.
- Color by DeLuxe; shot in Panavision.