- Rated: R
- Closed captioning available
- Run Time: 1 hours, 56 minutes
- Video: Color
- Released: January 23, 2001
- Originally Released: 2000
- Label: 20th Century Fox
- Encoding: Region 1 (USA & Canada)
- Packaging: Keep Case
- Special Edition
- Aspect Ratio: Anamorphic Widescreen - 1.85
- Aspect Ratio: Letterbox - 1.85
- Dolby Digital 5.1 - English
- Dolby Surround - English, French
- THX Mastered
- Additional Release Material:
- Behind the Scenes
- Deleted Scenes
- Audio Commentary: Peter Farrelly and Bobby Farrelly - Directors
- Music Video: The Foo Fighters - "Breakout"
- Original Theatrical Trailer
- TV Spots
- Interactive Games
- Interactive Menus
- Scene Access
- Extended Branching to deleted scenes
Performers, Cast and Crew:
Rolling Stone - 06/08/2000
"...A comedy smash....You won't find anything funnier..."
New York Times - 06/23/2000
"...[Extends] the string of heartfelt, stomach-turning comedies that began with KINGPIN....[Carrey performs] the most amazing one-man wrestling match since Steve Martin [in ALL OF ME]..."
Entertainment Weekly - 06/30/2000
"...Zellweger [is] amiable....Nobody does Jekyll/Hyde better than [Carrey]..."
Rolling Stone - 07/06/2000
"...A hell-raising piece of comedy heaven....Carrey and the triplets are more than funny; they are fall-down, flat-out hilarious..."
Total Film - 03/01/2001
"...The good cop/bad cop brain-split plays as great comedy material for Jim Carrey..."
Road Movies |
- Theatrical release: June 23, 2000.
- The film was shot on location in Rhode Island and Vermont.
- Jim Carrey, known for his on-set willingness to perform any ridiculous gag, was thoroughly embarrassed during the film's breast-feeding shot and repeatedly apologized to the actress during the shooting of the scene.
- ME, MYSELF & IRENE was actually written by Peter Farrelly before DUMB & DUMBER, the Farrelly Brothers' first feature film.