- Rated: R
- Run Time: 2 hours, 25 minutes
- Video: Color
- Released: June 16, 2009
- Originally Released: 2007
- Label: Fox Searchlight
- Encoding: Region 1 (USA & Canada)
- Packaging: Keep Case
- Single Side - Dual Layer
- Aspect Ratio: Full Frame - 1.33
- Aspect Ratio: Widescreen - 2.35
- Dolby Digital 5.1 - Russian, English
- Dolby Digital Surround - Spanish
- Subtitles - English, French, Spanish - Optional
- Additional Release Material:
- Behind the Scenes: "The Making of DAY WATCH" (Subtitled in English, French, Spanish)
- Audio Commentary: Timur Bekmambetov - Director
- Russian Theatrical Trailers (6)
- Russian TV Spots (16)
- 20th Century Fox Previews (6)
- U.S. Theatrical Trailer
- Scene Selection
- Interactive Motion Menus
Performers, Cast and Crew:
Box Office - 06/01/2007
"DAY WATCH is playfully rendered....[With] quick shifts in tone from dramatic noir to absurd humor, from horror to romance."
Uncut - 11/01/2007
3 stars out of 5 -- "DAY WATCH offers more bedlam and comes jam-packed with spectacle..."
Total Film - 11/01/2007
3 stars out of 5 -- "[With] eye-bulging stunts....[And more] bravado than a good proportion of multiplex Holly-fodder..."
Empire - 11/01/2007
4 stars out of 5 -- "Timur Bekmambetov confidently assembles the complicated plot....It's a rich film....The major achievement is that it establishes its own tradition."
Sight and Sound - 11/01/2007
"There are some real showstoppers among the CGI-fuelled special effects....The gleefully anything-goes tone is set right from the start..."
Based On A Novel |
Future / Futuristic Worlds |
Good Vs. Evil |
Theatrical Release |
- Theatrical Release: June 1, 2007