- Rated: PG
- Run Time: 1 hours, 37 minutes
- Video: Color
- Released: August 20, 2005
- Originally Released: 1980
- Label: HBO Home Video
- Encoding: Region 1 (USA & Canada)
- Packaging: Keep Case
- Single Side - Single Layer
- Aspect Ratio: Full Frame - 1.33
Performers, Cast and Crew:
When young stud Gregg crashes his car, he is taken to a hospital and treated by an attractive middle-aged physician named Evelyn. The two start an affair -- and they're not the only ones doing it, because Evelyn's husband soon has a fling with Gregg's live-in girlfriend, Stephanie. Then all four meet up at a resort where they end up swapping partners and apartments.
Will everything finally fall back into place' Or will this game of musical chairs continue'
- Color by Metrocolor.
- Shown at the Toronto Film Festival September 4, 1980.
- Additional crew: Grey Fox (editor) and Andrew Suskind (associate producer).
- Additional cast: Shelly Batt (Duley)