- Rated: R
- Run Time: 1 hours, 36 minutes
- Video: Color
- Encoding: Region 1 (USA & Canada)
- Released: October 10, 2006
- Originally Released: 1992
- Label: Image Entertainment
- Aspect Ratio: Full Frame - 1.33
- Aspect Ratio: Widescreen - 1.78
- Dolby Digital 5.1 - English
Performers, Cast and Crew:
The adventures of Joe and his tag-along companion Sam as they journey to Jackpot, Nevada to bury a tank containing the ashes of Joe's friend Dave. Along the way they encounter bandits, strippers, hippies and redneck cops that make their desert trek the trip of a lifetime.
A biker is on a mission to sprinkle his best bud's ashes over El Dorado. He hits the asphalt on his Harley searching for his friend's Shangrila. The biker rides through fleabed motels and trashy casinos with a psycho drifter in tow. After meeting a carnival of characters, he finds the weary dump his friend treasured. Now bikeless, he hitches a ride to wherever the road will take him.
- Additional cast: Beth DePatie (Daisy); Jeanne McCarthy and Viva Vinson (Happy Days Waitresses); Lee Arenberg (Happy Days Cook); Nancy Lenehan (Vegas Motel Desk Clerk); Manny Chevrolet, Dick Rude, Tony Ruglio, Billy Ferrick and Pete Weiss (Too Free Stooges); Lena Madjerec (Kitty); Ed Pansullo (Hiriam); Onice Bodozian (Four Jacks Bartender); Greg "Spoonie" Sporleder (Deputy); Patti Tippo (Casino Cashier); Nic Ratner (Casino Casualty); Harty Grinner (Jackpot Motel Employee) and
Hector as the Ramblin' Dog.
- Rated BBFC 15 by the British Board of Film Classification.
- Available in the UK on video, distributed by 20/20 Vision, VVT 11621.
- Runnings time 93 minutes.