Baseball A Player To Be Named Later
- Rated: Not Rated
- Run Time: 1 hours, 25 minutes
- Video: Color
- Released: March 22, 2005
- Originally Released: 2004
- Label: Image Entertainment
- Encoding: Region 1 (USA & Canada)
- Packaging: Keep Case
- Aspect Ratio: Full Frame - 1.33
- Stereo - English
Performers, Cast and Crew:
|Featured:||Milwaukee Brewers, Brad Tyler, Micah Franklin, Kyle Peterson & Marco Scutaro|
An inspiring and exciting tale that brings the sport of baseball into a remarkably intimate, human perspective, this documentary follows the Indianappolis Indians, the Triple-A affiliate of the Milwaukee Brewers. Tracing a yearlong journey fraught with trials and tribulations, we begin with a season in training at a camp in Arizona, following the players and their wives as they encounter adventures, eccentric characters, and adventures on the way to a thrilling final game. Offering something for everyone, the film is a must for all baseball fans, while remaining accessible to non-sports fans through its universal story of triumph.
Description by Image Entertainment:
This inspiring true story of four minor league baseball players charts the course of one season with the Indianapolis Indians, the Triple-A affiliate of the Milwaukee Brewers. From a spring training camp in Arizona to the playing field, watch these men and their wives change over the course of one incredible yearpacked with colorful characters, unexpected surprises and a rousing final game that will leave you cheering! This must for baseball fans offers a deeper and more intimate view of the game while remaining accessible to viewers who don't classify themselves as sports fans. A smash hit which enthralled preview audiences, the film appeals to all ages.
Baseball - 2005 World Series: Chicago White Sox. vs.... (DVD)
$7.98 on SALE
Baseball - Baltimore Orioles: Vintage World Series Film (DVD)
$11.66 LABOR DAY
Baseball - Baltimore Orioles Legends: Cal Ripken, Jr.... (DVD)
$29.73 LABOR DAY
Movie Lovers' Ratings & Reviews:
Based on 6 ratings.
Based on 6 ratings.
Be the first Movie Lover to write an online review of this product!
Surfing USA: Featuring the Hits of The Beach Boys (DVD)
$1.58 on SALE
Top ranking DVD:
- Blood of Ghastly Horror (Deluxe Collector's Edition) (DVD) ~ $1.58 on SALE
- The Golden Age of Cartoons: Cultoons! Rare, Lost and Strange Cartoons! Ads and Oddities (DVD) ~ $1.58 on SALE
- Burt Reynolds Comedy Triple Feature: Gator / Breaking In / Fuzz (2-DVD) ~ $1.58 on SALE
- 3 Pack Action: The Delta Force / Delta Force 2 / Code of Silence (DVD) ~ $2.38 on SALE
- Suspense - Lost Episodes Collection 3 (4-DVD) ~ $6.38 on SALE