Christopher Young The Informers [Original Motion Picture Score]
|You Save:||$2 (10% Off)|
Currently Out of Stock: We'll get more as soon as possible
- Released: June 23, 2009
- Originally Released: 2009
- Label: Lakeshore Records
- 1.Informers, The - Christopher Young
- 2.Nothing But A Broken Heart - Christopher Young
- 3.What Was It Is. What Is, It's Not. - Christopher Young
- 4.Please Me, Please, Please - Christopher Young
- 5.No Wicked Way - Christopher Young
- 6.Malibu Dope - Christopher Young
- 7.To Ryder, With Love - Christopher Young
- 8.Wrecked By Money - Christopher Young
- 9.Is She Really? - Christopher Young
- 10.Sex Whenever - Christopher Young
- 11.Rose In All Things Beautiful, A - Christopher Young
- 12.Dysfunctional Everything - Christopher Young
- 13.Toupee Tango - Christopher Young
- 14.Hawaiian Dissonance - Christopher Young
- 15.Love Is Love Is Love - Christopher Young
Song previews provided courtesy of iTunes
Composer: Christopher Young.
Personnel: Peter Maunu (guitar, guitars); Mark Buys (guitars); Andrew Spence, Jonathan Timpe (synthesizer, programming).
Audio Mixers: Ugo Derovard; Jonathan Timpe; Robert Fernandez.
Audio Remixer: Andrew Spence.
Based on the Bret Easton Ellis collection of short stories of the same name, THE INFORMERS is an expansive study of debauched characters set in the decadent, glamorous Los Angeles of the early 1980s. Centered loosely on the cocaine-fueled music industry, the stories intertwine through the saga of a fictional pop band the Informers. Like other films based on Ellis' work (LESS THAN ZERO, AMERICAN PSYCHO), the soundtrack culls music from the era to butress the films authenticity. Featuring a host of classic '80s hits from the likes of Pat Benatar, Gary Numan, and Men Without Hats, THE INFORMERS also features thematically relevant original compositions by Justin Meldal-Johnsen (Beck, Nine Inch Nails) and 7Ray.
Ultimate Rock & Roll Time Capsule, Volume 3 - Disc 2 (CD)(3)
99¢ on SALE
Music Lovers' Ratings & Reviews:
Based on 3 ratings.
Based on 3 ratings.
Be the first Music Lover to write an online review of this product!