- Reissue Producer: Dan Rivard
- Track 13 originally released as Columbia Single 40115 in 1953. Vocals by Burt Taylor.
- Track 14 originally released as Columbia Single 40277 in 1954. Vocals by Betty Cox.
- Track 15 originally released as Columbia Single 40428 in 1955.
- Track 16 originally released as Columbia Single 40512 in 1955. Vocal by Bernadine Read.
- Track 17 originally released as Columbia Single 40482 in 1955. Vocal by Val Valente.
- Track 18 originally released as Columbia Single 40543 in 1955.
- Released: March 14, 2006
- Originally Released: 2004
- Label: Collectables Records
- Original Album: Columbia CL 705 (1955)
Description by OLDIES.com:
A mono album of riches - tender string arrangements that Percy has written to showcase in a jewel-like setting some giant melodies by Cole Porter, Harold Arlen, Jerome Kern and many more; slow and beautiful arrangements from 1955, easily THE mood music album of the time. As this was Percy Faith's longest album as well, we couldn't fit two albums on one CD - so enjoy six vocal and choral arrangements of the time heard on this CD for the first time since the 45 rpm "donut" records were the rage! (Bill Halvorsen)
- 1.You're Mine, You
- 2.You're My Everything
- 3.I'll Be Seeing You
- 4.Take Me In Your Arms
- 5.But Beautiful
- 6.The Nearness Of You
- 7.You'd Be So Nice To Come Home To
- 8.I'll See You In My Dreams
- 9.I Concentrate On You
- 10.Everything I Have Is Yours
- 11.Out Of This World
- 12.The Way You Look Tonight
- 13.True Or False (Bonus Track)
- 14.Song For Sweethearts (Come Close) (Bonus Track)
- 15.Blue Mirage (Don't Go) (Bonus Track)
- 16.Not As A Stranger (Bonus Track)
- 17.The World Is Mine (Bonus Track)
- 18.We Won't Say Goodbye (Bonus Track)
Personnel: Burton M. Taylor, Bernadine Read (vocals).