- Number of Discs: 2
- Rated: Unrated
- Closed captioning available
- Run Time: 4 hours, 10 minutes
- Video: Color
- Released: March 8, 2005
- Originally Released: 2003
- Label: ADV Films
- 2-Disc Set
- Encoding: Region 1 (USA & Canada)
- Packaging: Keep Case
- Aspect Ratio: Anamorphic Widescreen - 1.85
- Dolby Digital 2.0 - English
- Additional Release Material:
- Deleted Scenes
- Featurette: "Meet the Director: Jorge Montesi" ("Trusting the Gordian Maze")
- Alternate Ending: "The Dissonant Interval, Part 2"
- Behind the Scenes: Season 4 Visual Effects: From Concept to Completion
- Storyboard-to-Film Comparison:
- "A Symmetry of Imperfection"
- "The Dissonant Interval, Part 2"
- ADV Previews
- TV Promos
- Kevin Sorbo's Bloopers & Gags
- Steve Bacic's Bloopers & Gags
- Guest Stars' Bloopers & Gags
- Lexa Doig (Rommie)
- Steve Dacic (Telemachus Rhade)
- Telemachus Rhade
- Episode 414: "Trusting the Gordian Maze"
- Episode 415: "A Symmetry of Imperfection"
- Episode 416: "Time Out of Mind"
- Episode 417: "The Dissonant Interval, Part 1"
- Episode 418: "The Dissonant Interval, Part 2"
Performers, Cast and Crew:
Based on the writings of STAR TREK creator Gene Roddenberry, the sci-fi television series ANDROMEDA stars Kevin Sorbo (of HERCULES fame) as Dylan Hunt, captain of the sentient starship Andromeda Ascendant for the All-Systems Commonwealth, a galaxy-spanning near-utopian government. Ordered to the far end of a galaxy to rescue a star system from a rapidly approaching black hole, Hunt and his crew become frozen in time for 300 years until a passing ship awakens them. To their dismay, they find that the Commonwealth government has fallen apart and the various member galaxies now exist in utter chaos under a militant organization known as the Nietzscheans. The series follows Hunt and the Andromeda crew as they cope with their new environment and attempt to restore order while fending off the hostile forces who wish to destroy them. This volume includes episodes 418-422 from the series' fourth season.