- Rated: Not Rated
- Run Time: 1 hours, 15 minutes
- Video: Black & White
- Released: August 13, 2002
- Originally Released: 1959
- Label: Image Entertainment
- Encoding: Region 1 (USA & Canada)
- Packaging: Keep Case
- Aspect Ratio: Anamorphic Widescreen - 1.85
- Aspect Ratio: Widescreen - 1.85
- Dolby Digital Mono - English
Performers, Cast and Crew:
When a Texas town is threatened by a gigantic lizard, a singing and swinging teenager kick starts his friends into gear to stop the crazed beast. An enjoyable romp through 1950s science fiction drive-in cheese, the sleepy lizard wreaking havoc on miniature sets is no less terrifying than the musical numbers.
Description by Image Entertainment:
A monster of unknown origin stalks Lover's Lane in search of fresh teenagers to devour in this monster-sized bash filled with rock 'n' roll, hot rods, poodle skirts, and prehistoric lizards the size of a Greyhound bus! Teens realize the cause of an escalating chain of destruction in their sleepy town, but authorities refuse to believe them until the corpses start piling up. Starring Ken Curtis (Festus from TV's "Gunsmoke") and directed by Ray Kellogg (The Green Berets), this is great and fabulous fun from the nifty Fifties, newly remastered like you've never seen it before!
Cult Film |
- Copyright 1991 Rhino Records, Inc. dba Rhino Home Video.