- Rated: Not Rated
- Run Time: 1 hours, 14 minutes
- Video: Black & White
- Released: September 18, 2001
- Originally Released: 1952
- Label: Image Entertainment
- Encoding: Region 1 (USA & Canada)
- Packaging: Snap Case
- Aspect Ratio: Full Frame - 1.33
- Dolby Digital Mono - English
- Additional Release Material:
- Production Interviews: Sammy Petrillo - Star
- Interactive Features:
- Scene Access
- Interactive Menus
Performers, Cast and Crew:
USA Today - 09/28/2001
"...Petrillo pulls off a nearly dead-ringer Lewis during the star's geek epoch..."
The not-very-famous comedy team Mitchell and Petrillo doing their shameless Dean/Lewis impersonation meet Lugosi who promptly injects Mitchell with a serum that turns him into a gorilla. A.K.A. "The Boys From Brooklyn."
Description by Image Entertainment:
The time is the 1950s, and the hottest comedy act in Hollywood is Martin and Lewis. Taking full advantage of the trend, Dean Martin look-alike Duke Mitchell and his partner, Jerry Lewis clone Sammy Petrillo, play a pair of nightclub performers who fall out of a plane and find themselves stranded on a jungle island. They discover Bela Lugosi, who is experimenting with a serum that turns people into gorillas!
Mad Doctor |