- Rated: Not Rated
- Run Time: 1 hours, 17 minutes
- Video: Black & White
- Released: July 15, 2003
- Originally Released: 1934
- Label: Image Entertainment
- Encoding: Region 1 (USA & Canada)
- Packaging: Keep Case
- Aspect Ratio: Full Frame - 1.33
- Dolby Digital 5.0 - English
- Additional Release Material:
- Trailers: Original Theatrical Trailer
Performers, Cast and Crew:
A would-be Hollywood starlet stumbles headlong into a scam pulled by her acting teacher, who casts her in his latest production. Little does she know that the picture is meant to fail, so that its team of producers can pocket the budget. But can the plucky star--and the has-been director hired to helm--overcome the odds'
Description by Image Entertainment:
This rare look at "Harlow" starlet Alice Faye before her big box office makeover shows her singing, dancing and romancing in a musical comedy filled with hope, glamour and happiness. As a carhop lured into a phony drama school by a washed-up director, Faye shines in a succession of elaborate numbers and comedy antics bound to make you smile. This film, considered lost for over six decades has never been shown on television.