- Rated: R
- Run Time: 1 hours, 37 minutes
- Video: Color
- Released: August 17, 2004
- Originally Released: 1995
- Label: Lions Gate
- Encoding: Region 1 (USA & Canada)
- Packaging: Keep Case
- Aspect Ratio: Full Frame - 1.33
Performers, Cast and Crew:
A big-time Mafia boss, up on federal charges of murder and extortion, hires a brilliant U.S. attorney for his defense by giving him an offer he can't refuse.
An assistant D.A. becomes obsessed with a mafia chief who he had originally vowed to prosecute and put away, but finds that he must defend him instead when he leaves the district attorney's office to work for a private law firm who represents the mob.
- Co-produced by Smallworld Entertainment.
- Shot in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada.
- Additional cast: Greg Rogers (Carol Peters); Hagen Beggs (Stern); Ann Fairlie (Mama); Babz Chula (Angela); John Tench (Carlos); and Stuart Davidson (Donald).
- Additional credits: John Prince (production manager); Roger Wilson (original story); Michael Davies (Steadicam); Joanne Kinchella (makeup); Nicole Wise (hairstylist); Pippa Leavy (makeup Danny Aiello); Sebastian Salm (sound mixer); and Terry Sanderhoff (special effects coordinator).
- Copyright Cinevu Films 1995.