Fishing - Adventures in Fishing: Lost Documentaries of the Past
|You Save:||$2.03 (25% Off)|
or Mix & Match 10 Alpha DVDs for $39.90
- Run Time: 1 hours, 5 minutes
- Video: Black & White & Color
- Released: August 26, 2014
- Originally Released: 1950
- Label: Alpha Video
Description by OLDIES.com:
Fishing Vagabonds: Join a fun-loving foursome as they cast their lines, soak up the sun, do a little water-skiing, and frolic off the Florida coast.
Fish is Food: Chet Stanton narrates this mouth-watering documentary about the fisherman, drivers and merchants who bring an incredible assortment of fish to dinner tables every day, with particular attention paid to New York City's world-famous Fulton Fish Market.
The Sport Parade: "Big Fish": Clyde Kittel is your guide to tarpon fishing in Mexico and Central America, tuna fishing in the Mediterranean, sail fishing in the Gulf Stream, and harpooning giant whales in the South Pacific. The bigger the fish, the bigger the glory.
Battling Bass: The title tells all in this colorful chronicle of a fishing excursion down the Silver River in the Florida Everglades.
Movie Lovers' Ratings & Reviews:
- Sales Rank: 22,385
- UPC: 089218746498
- Shipping Weight: 0.25/lbs (approx)
- International Shipping: 1 item
Top ranking titles in the Sports & Recreation genre:
- Surfing USA: Featuring the Hits of The Beach Boys (DVD) ~ $1.58 on SALE
- Baseball - 2008 World Series: Philadelphia Phillies Vs. Tampa Bay Rays (Highlights) (DVD) ~ $1.98 on SALE
- Outdoor Adventures - Hunter Safety (DVD) ~ 99¢ on SALE
- Surfing - Toka Toka: A Documentary About Surfing In Forbidden Fiji (DVD) ~ 79¢ on SALE
- Surfing - The Sixth Element: The Ross Clarke-Jones Story (DVD) ~ 79¢ on SALE