Fishing - Adventures in Fishing: Lost Documentaries of the Past
|You Save:||$2.03 (25% Off)|
or Mix & Match 10 Alpha DVDs for $39.90
- Run Time: 1 hours, 5 minutes
- Video: Black & White & Color
- Released: August 26, 2014
- Originally Released: 1950
- Label: Alpha Video
Description by OLDIES.com:
Fishing Vagabonds: Join a fun-loving foursome as they cast their lines, soak up the sun, do a little water-skiing, and frolic off the Florida coast.
Fish is Food: Chet Stanton narrates this mouth-watering documentary about the fisherman, drivers and merchants who bring an incredible assortment of fish to dinner tables every day, with particular attention paid to New York City's world-famous Fulton Fish Market.
The Sport Parade: "Big Fish": Clyde Kittel is your guide to tarpon fishing in Mexico and Central America, tuna fishing in the Mediterranean, sail fishing in the Gulf Stream, and harpooning giant whales in the South Pacific. The bigger the fish, the bigger the glory.
Battling Bass: The title tells all in this colorful chronicle of a fishing excursion down the Silver River in the Florida Everglades.
Movie Lovers' Ratings & Reviews:
- Sales Rank: 16,425
- UPC: 089218746498
- Shipping Weight: 0.25/lbs (approx)
- International Shipping: 1 item
Top ranking titles in the Sports & Recreation genre:
- UFC - Fighting for a Generation: 20 Years of the UFC (Blu-ray) ~ $4.98 on SALE
- UFC Presents: Ultimate 100 Knockouts (Blu-ray) ~ $4.98 on SALE
- Baseball - 2004 World Series: Boston Red Sox vs. St. Louis Cardinals (DVD) ~ $4.98 on SALE
- Basketball - Ballin' Outta Control (DVD) ~ $3.98 on SALE
- Horse Racing - Seabiscuit: The Lost Documentary (Includes Color and B&W Versions) (DVD) ~ $2.98 on SALE