At Sword's Point (Full Screen)
Warner Archive Collection (series)
|You Save:||$6.71 (34% Off)|
Available: Usually ships in 2-3 business days
- The King's Thief (Widescreen) ~ $13.34 (Save 33%)
- Kismet (Full Screen) ~ $13.34 (Save 33%)
- Pirates of the Golden Age Movie Collection (Against All Flags / Buccaneer's Girl / Yankee Buccaneer... ~ $22.59
- Sinbad the Sailor (Full Screen) ~ $16.01 (Save 27%)
- Swordsman of Siena (Widescreen) ~ $15.00 (Save 32%)
- Rated: Not Rated
- Run Time: 1 hours, 21 minutes
- Video: Color
- Released: March 2, 2010
- Originally Released: 1952
- Label: Warner Archives
- Encoding: Region 0 (Worldwide)
- Aspect Ratio: Full Frame
Performers, Cast and Crew:
|Starring||Cornel Wilde, Maureen O'Hara, Robert Douglas, Alan Hale Jr. & Dan O'Herlihy|
|Performer:||Nancy Gates, Gladys Cooper, Blanche Yurka, Alan Hale Jr., Maureen O'Hara, Robert Douglas & Dan O'Herlihy|
|Directed by||Lewis Allen|
|Edited by||Samuel E. Beetley & Robert Golden|
|Screenwriting by||Walter Ferris & Joseph Hoffman|
|Composition by||Roy Webb|
|Story by||Aubrey Wisberg & Jack Pollexfen|
|Produced by||Jerrold T. Brandt|
|Director of Photography:||Ray Rennahan|
Description by OLDIES.com:
It's all for one and fun for all as Maureen O'Hara wields a blade as sharp as her wits in this rollicking Technicolor adventure. With the power-hungry Duc de Lavalle (Robert Douglas) threatening to usurp the throne, the queen (Gladys Cooper) summons the Four Musketeers to come to her aid. But too many years have passed and they're no longer able to heed the call, so their grown children decide to fight for their fathers instead: D'Artagnan Jr. (Cornel Wilde), Porthos Jr. (Alan Hale Jr.), Aramis Jr. (Dan O'Herlihy) and Athos' daughter Claire (O'Hara), whose ravishing beauty hides a secret Lavalle's soldiers will soon give their lives to learn. She's the deadliest swordsman in France!
The children of Dumas' Three Musketeers, including the swashbuckling daughter of Athos, set off on adventures that rival those of their illustrious fathers. Wilde and O'Hara provide the energy in this likeable Technicolor swashbuckler.
The children of Dumas' classic characters, including the swashbuckling daughter of Athos, set off on adventures which rival those of their illustrious fathers. The foursome do battle with the evil Duke de Lavalle who plots to take over the country by marrying Princess Henriette and murdering the young Louis XIV.
- Color by Technicolor.
- The Turner videocassette is part of the "RKO Collection."
- Production was started on the feature in 1949 under the title of "Sons of the Musketeers." The film was shelved for three years, however, and released in 1952 under the title "At Sword's Point." In the United Kingdom it was released under its original title.
Movie Lovers' Ratings & Reviews:
Based on 7 ratings.
Based on 7 ratings.
Be the first Movie Lover to write an online review of this product!
- Sales Rank: 9,045
- UPC: 883316236611
- Shipping Weight: 0.27/lbs (approx)
- International Shipping: 1 item
Abbott and Costello Meet Captain Kidd (FS) (DVD-R)
$13.34 on SALE
Sons of Kong: 10 Full-Length Movies on 3-DVDs (3D Pop-Up...
$1.98 on SALE
Top ranking DVD-R:
- Banned Cartoons: A Historical Archive of the Shameful Racial Abuses of Hollywood's Yesteryear (DVD-R) ~ $5.95 on SALE
- King of The Wild (DVD-R) ~ $5.95 on SALE
- Forbidden Cinema Presents: Vintage Smokers From the 1920s and 30s (DVD-R) ~ $5.95 on SALE
- The Strip Tease Murder Case (DVD-R) ~ $5.95 on SALE
- The Clutching Hand (DVD-R) ~ $5.95 on SALE