- Rated: Not Rated
- Run Time: 1 hours, 21 minutes
- Video: Color
- Released: March 2, 2010
- Originally Released: 1952
- Label: Warner Archives
- Encoding: Region 0 (Worldwide)
- Aspect Ratio: Full Frame
Performers, Cast and Crew:
Description by OLDIES.com:
It's all for one and fun for all as Maureen O'Hara wields a blade as sharp as her wits in this rollicking Technicolor adventure. With the power-hungry Duc de Lavalle (Robert Douglas) threatening to usurp the throne, the queen (Gladys Cooper) summons the Four Musketeers to come to her aid. But too many years have passed and they're no longer able to heed the call, so their grown children decide to fight for their fathers instead: D'Artagnan Jr. (Cornel Wilde), Porthos Jr. (Alan Hale Jr.), Aramis Jr. (Dan O'Herlihy) and Athos' daughter Claire (O'Hara), whose ravishing beauty hides a secret Lavalle's soldiers will soon give their lives to learn. She's the deadliest swordsman in France!
The children of Dumas' Three Musketeers, including the swashbuckling daughter of Athos, set off on adventures that rival those of their illustrious fathers. Wilde and O'Hara provide the energy in this likeable Technicolor swashbuckler.
The children of Dumas' classic characters, including the swashbuckling daughter of Athos, set off on adventures which rival those of their illustrious fathers. The foursome do battle with the evil Duke de Lavalle who plots to take over the country by marrying Princess Henriette and murdering the young Louis XIV.
- Color by Technicolor.
- The Turner videocassette is part of the "RKO Collection."
- Production was started on the feature in 1949 under the title of "Sons of the Musketeers." The film was shelved for three years, however, and released in 1952 under the title "At Sword's Point." In the United Kingdom it was released under its original title.