- Rated: R
- Closed captioning available
- Run Time: 1 hours, 30 minutes
- Video: Color
- Released: October 1, 1999
- Originally Released: 1994
- Label: Lions Gate
- Encoding: Region 1 (USA & Canada)
- Packaging: Keep Case
- Aspect Ratio: Full Frame - 1.33
- Additional Release Material:
- Trailers: Original Theatrical Trailer
- Interactive Features:
- Scene Access
- Interactive Menus
- Chapter Stops
Performers, Cast and Crew:
A new computer battle game features a robot enemy that "evolves" by growing more intelligent each time he fights. Trouble is, he was created from old military hardware, and he still seems to have some killer instincts.
A teenager wins a virtual reality game contest and, as his prize, he is given a prototype robot designed play combat games at different levels of difficulty. However, the game takes a fatal turn as the robot goes out of control and starts destroying things and people...
- Film debut for actress Cassidy Rae.
- Produced by Blue Rider.
- Shot in Foto-Kem color, re-recorded at High Definition Audio.
- Additional cast: Nassira Nicola (Ali Baxter); Chance Quinn (Zach Renzetti); and Tim Griffin (Dwight).
- Copyright 1994 Trimark Pictures.
- Rated BBFC 15 by the British Board of Film Classification.