- Rated: R
- Closed captioning available
- Run Time: 1 hours, 39 minutes
- Video: Color
- Released: October 1, 1999
- Originally Released: 1995
- Label: Lions Gate
- Encoding: Region 1 (USA & Canada)
- Packaging: Keep Case
- Aspect Ratio: Full Frame - 1.33
- Additional Release Material:
- Trailers: Original Theatrical Trailer
- Interactive Features:
- Interactive Menus
- Scene Access
- Chapter Stops
Performers, Cast and Crew:
It's 2003 and Hayden Cale becomes the Chief Executive at Chaank -- the world's leading weapons manufacturer. But having uncovered a unethical research project, Cale embarks on a venture to clean house. And the first to go is Dante, the genius head of research with a flair for creating deadly machines. But Dante won't go peacefully, and soon he's unleashed a toothy mechanical monster to repay Hayden for her "betrayal".
Theatrical Release |
- A Fugitive Features Production.
- Most of the male characters have names that are that same as or similar to prominent film directors: Jack Dante (a nickname for Joe Dante), John Carpenter, Sam Raimi and Scott Ridley (a transposition of Ridley Scott).
- Dedicated to all those who have "grasped the nettle."
- Additional credits: Michael Metcalfe (camera operator); Nik Williams (animatronics effects); Animated Extras (animatronics); Christian Hogue (digital effects supervisor); Matte FX (mattes & miniatures).
- Copyright 1994 Entertainment Film Distribution, Ltd. and Victor Company of Japan, Ltd.