- Rated: R
- Run Time: 1 hours, 34 minutes
- Video: Color
- Released: June 17, 2003
- Originally Released: 1994
- Label: MGM (Video & DVD)
- Encoding: Region 1 (USA & Canada)
- Packaging: Keep Case
- Aspect Ratio: Anamorphic Widescreen - 1.85
- Aspect Ratio: Full Frame - 1.33
Performers, Cast and Crew:
Two Generation Xers are caught in a convenience store when terrorists take them hostage. The terrorists set up TV cameras and for 36 days their plight is televised, turning them into national celebrities.
Cliff Spab enters a local convenience store in the suburbs to buy some beer and is taken hostage. But he gets a lot more than just a six-pack, because with a gun to his head and national television capturing Spab's nihilistic attitude, people not only begin listening to this disgruntled youth, but create a cult out of him.
Black Comedy |
- Shot in Eastmancolor.
- Rated BBFC 18 by the British Board of Film Classification.