- Rated: R
- Closed captioning available
- Run Time: 1 hours, 44 minutes
- Video: Color
- Released: February 6, 2001
- Originally Released: 1991
- Label: MGM (Video & DVD)
- Encoding: Region 1 (USA & Canada)
- Packaging: Keep Case
- Single Side - Single Layer
- Aspect Ratio: Letterbox - 1.85
- Aspect Ratio: Widescreen - 1.85
- Dolby Digital 2.0 - English
- Dolby Digital Mono - French
- Dolby Digital Mono - Spanish
- Additional Release Material:
Performers, Cast and Crew:
Memorable Quotes and Dialog:
"If there's a God, I'd like to meet the dude."
- Harley Davidson (MICKEY ROURKE).
Los Angeles Times - 08/23/1991
"...[Rourke and Johnson] play off each other beautifully and have never looked better..."
A lawless world of two renegades who rob a bank to help save their friend and favorite hangout, which is about to be repossessed. When they learn they confiscated drugs instead of money, they find themselves fighting their way out of a million dollar drug swindle.
An action flick with death-defying stunts and unparalleled product placement.
In an alternate present, times are really tough. Expensive consumer items cost jaw-droppingly high amounts; youths binge on drugs that bypass the blood stream and go straight to the cerebral cortex.
Hardheaded wanderers Harley Davidson and Marlboro prowl this hell, muttering quasi-existentialist philosophy and looking for a little tush. Then they learn the bank is about to foreclose on their favorite haunt.
For the biker and the butt-man, they have no choice left but to pack heat and go rob that greedy S & L.
- A Krisjair/Laredo production.
- Recorded in Dolby sound.