- Rated: PG
- Closed captioning available
- Run Time: 1 hours, 35 minutes
- Video: Color
- Encoding: Region 1 (USA & Canada)
- Released: November 15, 2005
- Originally Released: 1992
- Label: MGM (Video & DVD)
- Packaging: Keep Case
- Aspect Ratio: Anamorphic Widescreen - 1.85
- Dolby Surround Sound - English
- Subtitles - English - Closed Captioning
- Subtitles - French - Optional
Performers, Cast and Crew:
Los Angeles Times - 01/31/1992
"...[Featuring] a warm and believable performance by the invariably underrated Spacek..."
Good ol' boy Joey is a free-roaming soul with an urge to travel just about anywhere except home. So imagine his surprise when he's invited to his own wife's wedding. He rushes home to find himself newly divorced, fighting to win back the wife he stills wants and becoming a belated father to his headstrong daughter.
Christine divorced her first husband after he abandoned her and their daughter Beth. But since the divorce -- which she filed without her husband's consent -- Chris has fallen in love with Walt Humphrey, a stable, loving, family man. When her ex-husband, Joey, discovers his wife is about to remarry, he returns to his family hoping to stop the wedding and win her back.
Family Interaction |
- The film has a running time of 95 minutes.
- Dolby Stereo and Technicolor.