|You Save:||$2.03 (25% Off)|
or Mix & Match 10 Alpha DVDs for $39.90
- Rated: Not Rated
- Run Time: 1 hours, 1 minutes
- Video: Black & White / Color
- Encoding: Region 0 (Worldwide)
- Released: May 27, 2014
- Originally Released: 2014
- Label: Alpha Video
Description by OLDIES.com:
Eruption Of Kilauea: When Kilauea erupted in 1959, Hawaii trembled and daring cameramen rushed to record the devastation. Lava fountains shot up to ten times the height of Niagara Falls; lava rivers burned a path of destruction to the ocean's edge. This film also reveals that the most fertile lands exist only because of volcanic fury.
The Land Beneath The Sea: Dive into the world below the water for a geologic history lesson: This short explains how lava formed some of the hills and mountains on the ocean floor, and reveals that Pacific islands are visible evidence of innumerable volcanic eruptions.
Eruption Of Mt. Vesuvius!: Mt. Vesuvius, which erupted and destroyed Pompeii in 79 A.D., put on a 1944 encore that was captured by newsreel cameras. Flame, smoke and molten rock spewed out of its crater with monstrous force. House fires and building collapses in neighboring villages -- some of them many miles away -- were also caught on film.
Movie Lovers' Ratings & Reviews:
- Sales Rank: 12,487
- UPC: 089218739193
- Shipping Weight: 0.25/lbs (approx)
- International Shipping: 1 item
Alpha Video Labels:
- Aces and Eights (DVD) ~ $5.95 on SALE
- Aces Wild / Wild Mustang (DVD-R) ~ $5.95 on SALE
- Art Acord Double Feature: Fighters of the Saddle (Silent) / Pursued (Silent) (DVD-R) ~ $5.95 on SALE
- Across the Plains (DVD) ~ $5.95 on SALE
- Across the World (DVD-R) ~ $5.95 on SALE