- Rated: R
- Closed captioning available
- Run Time: 1 hours, 52 minutes
- Video: Color
- Encoding: Region 1 (USA & Canada)
- Released: December 13, 2005
- Originally Released: 1991
- Label: MGM (Video & DVD)
- Packaging: Keep Case
- Aspect Ratio: Anamorphic Widescreen - 1.85
- Dolby Surround Sound - English
- Subtitles - English - Closed Captioning
- Subtitles - French - Optional
Performers, Cast and Crew:
Los Angeles Times - 09/16/1991
"...Wyle has an appealingly awe-struck innocence. He doesn't have to play up this quality; it seems to emanate from him naturally..."
Edward and Jill Warren have always done what they thought was best for their children. Their good intentions, however, eventually strangle the children emotionally, making it impossible for them to break the ties and grow up. When a family secret surfaces and results in tragedy, the Warren family is forced to face each other...and life.
A father's affairs threaten to tear his family apart and cause a riff between him and his son.