- Rated: R
- Run Time: 1 hours, 57 minutes
- Video: Color
- Encoding: Region 1 (USA & Canada)
- Released: June 12, 2007
- Originally Released: 1989
- Label: MGM (Video & DVD)
Packaging: Keep Case
- Mono - French, Spanish
- Stereo - English
- Subtitles - English, Spanish - Optional
Additional Release Material:
Disc 1/Side A: CRIMINAL LAW - Widescreen Presentation
Aspect Ratio: Widescreen - 1.85
Disc 1/Side X: CRIMINAL LAW - Full Frame Presentation
Aspect Ratio: Full Frame - 1.33
Performers, Cast and Crew:
A defense attorney who has just gotten his client acquitted of rape and murder charges, discovers that the wealthy psycho is, in fact, quilty. With the killer free, the crimes start piling up once again. The attorney wrestles with his conscience over whether he should honor the ethics of his profession and do nothing or put a stop to the killing himself.
Law / Lawyers |
Theatrical Release |
- Theatrical Release: April 28, 1989 (U.S.)
- Began shooting August 10, 1987; completed October 9, 1987.
- Filmed in Montreal and Quebec City, Canada.
- Rated BBFC 18 by the British Board of Film Censors.
- Copyright 1988 Hemdale Film Corporation