- Rated: R
- Run Time: 1 hours, 27 minutes
- Video: Color
- Released: November 28, 2000
- Originally Released: 1999
- Label: MGM (Video & DVD)
- Encoding: Region 1 (USA & Canada)
- Packaging: Keep Case
- Single Side - Single Layer
- Aspect Ratio: Full Frame - 1.33
- Dolby Digital Stereo 2.0 - Spanish
- Dolby Surround - English
Performers, Cast and Crew:
Enrique Suarez (Nestor Carbonell), a famous Latin actor, loses his wife and job but hopes he can still ride on his sitcom fame. However, when he agrees to appear at the grand opening of a Kmart, his remaining dreams are dashed when most of his fans are stolen by a maniacal upstart pretty-boy (Luke Perry). The few remaining autograph seekers are Enrique's nuttiest fans, and his struggle to escape them--and redeem himself--leads to hilarious antics. ATTENTION SHOPPERS is a comedy of errors wherein Enrique learns the meaning of celebrity, family, and--of course--true happiness.
- Director Philip Charles MacKenzie starred in the Showtime original series BROTHERS.