- Rated: PG-13
- Closed captioning available
- Run Time: 1 hours, 34 minutes
- Video: Color
- Encoding: Region 1 (USA & Canada)
- Released: March 7, 2006
- Originally Released: 2005
- Label: New Line Home Video
Aspect Ratio: Widescreen 1.85
- Dolby Surround Stereo 2.0 English
- Dolby Surround 5.1 English
Addidional Release Material:
- Music Video - "Jamie Smiles" music video
- Featurette - 9 behind-the-scenes featurettes
- Deleted Scenes - Deleted scenes w/ optional director commentary
- Audio Commentary - Commentary with director, writer and producers
Performers, Cast and Crew:
Entertainment Weekly - 12/02/2005
"[C]heerily clean and notably bright....Interested in -- and hilarious about -- the small nostalgias of suburbia..."
Uncut - 02/01/2006
"This Roger Kumble romp is unfairly, indecently funny, with its committed cast and shrewd script raising the bar from Farellys to GROUNDHOG DAY sharpness."
Sight and Sound - 02/01/2006
"Faris offers a deliciously dark take on the Britney-style diva....Reynolds is also often amusing..."
A hip music executive (Ryan Reynolds) gets stranded in his New Jersey hometown and becomes reacquainted with the woman (Amy Smart) who, years earlier, rejected him in high school.
Description by Warner Home Video:
Back in high school, Chris (Reynolds) was an overweight nerd and in love with his best friend Jamie (Smart), but she only thought of him like a brother. Ten years later, Chris is now a hot L.A. music exec and finds himself himself back in his hometown and in love with Jamie all over again. But can they really be more than Just Friends'
- Theatrical Release: NOVEMBER 23, 2005