- Rated: Not Rated
- Run Time: 1 hours, 31 minutes
- Video: Color
- Encoding: Region 1 (USA & Canada)
- Released: June 26, 2006
- Originally Released: 1970
- Label: Warner Home Video
- Aspect Ratio: Full Frame - 1.33
- Aspect Ratio: Widescreen - 1.78
Performers, Cast and Crew:
Joan Crawford's last film sadly has her cast as an anthropologist who discovers a living missing link in this low-budget British-made horror film.
A troglodyte, or primitive man, is found in a cave and brought to the lab of Dr. Brockton. Brockton, believing that the creature could be the "missing link," studies and attempts to communicate with it. Meanwhile, the townspeople are angry with Brockton, for they feel that the trog is nothing more than a dangerous monster. Unfortunately, the residents are proven correct when the caveman is freed from his cage -- and embarks on a murderous rampage...
Cult Film |
- "Trog" was Joan Crawford's last feature film.