- Number of Discs: 2
- Rated: Not Rated
- Run Time: 2 hours, 37 minutes
- Video: Color
- Released: May 12, 2009
- Originally Released: 1971
- Label: MGM (Video & DVD)
- 2-Disc Set
- Encoding: Region 1 (USA & Canada)
- Packaging: Keep Case
- Aspect Ratio: Full Frame - 1.33
- Dolby Digital 2.0 Surround - Spanish, French
- Dolby Digital 5.1 - English
- Subtitles - English - Closed Captioned
- Subtitles - English, French, Spanish - Optional
- Additional Release Material:
- Featurette: "Sergio Donati Remembers DUCK, YOU SUCKER"
- Clips/Highlights - "Location Comparisons"
- Audio Commentary: Sir Christopher Frayling - Film Historian
- Behind the Scenes:
- "Sorting Out The Versions"
- "Restoration, Italian Style"
- "The Myth Of Revolution"
- "Once Upon A Time In Italy"
- Original Theatrical Trailer
- Radio Spots (6)
Performers, Cast and Crew:
Uncut - 05/01/2005
"[In an] inspired piece of casting....Leone took Rod Steiger and James Coburn and made them, respectively, an impassioned Mexican revolutionary and a cerebral IRA man in exile."
Sight and Sound - 06/01/2005
"[T]his is Leone at his most overtly political....[With] many bravura moments..."
Sergio Leone, famous for his "spaghetti westerns," directed this humorous tale about an Irish terrorist obsessed with explosives who teams up with a down-to-earth peasant during the Mexican Revolution. A FISTFUL OF DYNAMITE (aka DUCK, YOU SUCKER) stars James Coburn and Rod Steiger.
An apolitical bandit plotting a bank job meets an explosives expert haunted by memories of his participation in the Irish Rebellion. The two join forces, and together they get drawn into the Mexican revolution.
- The movie was filmed in the deserts of Spain.